Menasha Ridge Press Five-Star Trails: Spokane
This collection of 30 amazing hikes in the Spokane area includes popular routes and hidden treasures alike. Lace up, grab your pack and Menasha Ridge Press Five Star Trails Spokane, and hit the trail!
- From easy strolls in scenic locations to thrilling mountaintop treks, these trails are for all levels and interests, ranging in elevation, distance and difficulty
- With the expert guidance of local author Seth Marlin, explore peaceful waterfalls, dramatic mountain vistas, bountiful state parks and the spectacular Spokane River
- Includes GPS-based trail maps, elevation profiles and detailed directions to trailheads to get you to where you're going
- Enjoy reading trail descriptions and gleaning expert insights into the history, flora and fauna of the routes to enhance your enjoyment along the way
- Includes ratings for scenery, difficulty, trail condition, solitude and accessibility for children help to ensure that you quickly find the perfect trip
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
8.3 x 5.4 inches
Number of Pages
Menasha Ridge Press
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...