Co-op Cycles ADV 3.1 Bike
Bikepack into Sasquatch country—or hold a steady line jetting down a gravel road. The Co-op Cycles ADV 3.1 bike's beefy steel frame, 650b tires and rack mounts give you plenty of fun options.
- Double-butted chromoly steel frame offers durability for the backcountry and the reliably smooth ride quality that steel is known for
- Flared handlebar with bar-end shifters enhances downhill handling on rough terrain
- Shimano Deore crank powers the 2 x 11-speed drivetrain for versatile performance on any grade
- TRP hydraulic disc brakes supply excellent stopping power
- Puncture-resistant 650b tires have a wide, stable contact patch for confidence on varied terrain
- Low-rider fork mounts and rear braze-ons accept front and rear racks for light touring (racks not included); 3 water bottle mounts
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles ADV Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Gravel Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Double-butted chromoly steel
Chromoly steel with 15 mm thru-axle
Shimano Deore, 36/26T
microSHIFT BS-M11 Bar-end
Shimano Deore Shadow Plus
Shimano Deore, 11-42T, 11-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
TRP Hylex hydraulic disc brake
WTB ST Lighti23 TCS 2.0 Tubeless
Shimano HB-MT400 Centerlock 15 mm Thru
Shimano HB-MT400 Centerlock 12 mm Thru
WTB Ranger 27.5 in. (650b) x 40 mm w/ aramid bead tubeless
Co-op Cycles Alloy, 16-degree flare
Co-op Cycles aluminum
Co-op Cycles aluminum
FSA SXE semi-integrated
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0" - 5'3" 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 367.5 371.1 377 380 387 Stack 532 536.7 567 588.7 631.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 390 430 470 510 550 Standover Height 713.8 738.4 768.4 799.4 843 Head Tube Length 127 153 176 229 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 71 71 71 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.5 74 73.5 73 73 Wheelbase 1043.6 1049 1050 1060.6 1082.5 Chainstay 445 445 445 445 445 Fork Offset 55 55 50 50 50
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...