Co-op Cycles DRT 3.3 Bike
When progression is the name of your game, the Co-op Cycles DRT 3.3 bike is your full-sus friend, with wide trail tires that prioritize rollover while giving you enough width for traction and cushion.
- Air-sprung RockShox Revelation RC front suspension and RockShox Deluxe Select rear both have external rebound adjust to keep the ride smooth and wheels glued to the trail
- Wide trail tires provide better rollover than plus-size tires; XS, S bikes have 27.5 x 2.4 in. wheels and 120 mm of travel; M–XL have 29 x 2.4 in. wheels and 130 mm of travel
- 1 x 12-speed drivetrain with Shimano SLX rear derailleur eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- Shimano SLX 12-speed rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Comes outfitted with a remote-control X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost to let you adjust to terrain on the fly (XS–M frames allow 100 mm of travel; L, XL frames allow 150 mm)
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on- or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Wheels and tires are ready for tubeless setup
- Front and rear thru axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider plus all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product LineView all Co-op Cycles Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
RockShox Revelation Motion Control RC
XS: 120 millimeters
S: 120 millimeters
RockShox Deluxe Select+
Shimano SLX 32T
Shimano SLX; 12-speed
Shimano SLX; 12-speed
Shimano SLX; 10-51T, 12-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
XS: WTB ST Light i30 TCS 2.0; 27.5 in.
S: WTB ST Light i30 TCS 2.0; 27.5 in.
Shimano SLX, 15 mm with thru axle
Shimano SLX, 12 mm, 12-speed with thru axle
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
XS: Maxxis High Roller 27.5 x 2.4 in.
S: Maxxis High Roller 27.5 x 2.4 in.
Co-op double butted aluminum riser
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
X-Fusion Manic Dropper w/remote; 100 mm/150 mm
FSA internal headset
Shimano SLX, 12-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3"-5'6" 5'6"-5'9" 5'9"-6'0" 6'0"-6'3" Reach 400 425 450 475 500 Stack 561 561 601 619 638 Effective Top Tube 550 575 611 641 671 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 395 430 465 500 Standover Height 760 763 788 790 797 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66 66 67 67 67 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 75 75 75 75 Bottom Bracket Height 20 20 30 30 30 Wheelbase 1124 1149 1188 1221 1254 Chainstay 433 433 441 441 441 Fork Offset 46 46 51 51 51
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...