Co-op Cycles DRT 3.1 Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
An update of our first full-suspension bike, the Co-op Cycles DRT 3.1 is designed to make trail riding a piece of cake—even if the trail is rough, rocky and wild as an acre of snakes.
- Drivetrain has been upgraded to 1 x 12-speed compared to the previous 1 x 10-speed
- Air-sprung RockShox Recon Gold RL front suspension and RockShox Monarch R Solo Air rear both have external rebound adjust to keep the ride smooth and wheels glued to the trail
- Size XS, S bikes have 26 x 2.8 in. wheels and 120 mm of travel front and rear; size M–XL bikes have 27.5 x 2.8 in. wheels, 140 mm of front travel and 130 mm of rear travel
- 1 x 12-speed drivetrain with Shimano Deore rear derailleur eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- Shimano Deore Shadow+ clutch-style rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Comes outfitted with a remote-control X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost to let you adjust to terrain on the fly (XS–M frames allow 100 mm of travel; L, XL frames allow 150 mm)
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on- or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Tires and rims are ready for tubeless setup
- Front and rear thru axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider plus all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
RockShox Recon Gold RL
RockShox Monarch R Solo Air
Shimano Deore 1X 32T
Shimano Deore, 12-speed, Rapidfire Plus
Shimano Deore Shadow +
Shimano 12-speed 10-51T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
Shimano Alivio 15mm thru-axle
Shimano Alivio 12mm thru-axle
Co-op double butted aluminum riser
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
X-fusion Manic dropper with remote; 100 mm/150 mm
Shimano Super Narrow, 12-speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0"-5'3" 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 400.0 425.0 450.0 475.0 500.0 Stack 560.0 560.0 0.0 608.0 627.0 Effective Top Tube 550.0 575.0 608.0 640.0 672.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 360.0 395.0 430.0 465.0 500.0 Standover Height 761.0 763.0 781.0 795.0 799.0 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66.0 66.0 67.0 67.0 67.0 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75.0 75.0 75.0 75.0 75.0 Bottom Bracket Height 19.0 19.0 25.0 25.0 25.0 Wheelbase 1125.0 1150.0 1181.0 1214.0 1246.0 Chainstay 433.5 433.5 441.0 441.0 441.0 Fork Offset 46.0 46.0 46.0
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...