Peak Design Carbon Travel Tripod
Ultracompact and weighing just 2.81 lbs., the Peak Design Carbon Travel tripod is essential for any wandering shutterbug, providing pro-grade stability with multiple, easy-to-set configurations.
- Made of multilayer, lightweight woven carbon fiber with nonslip, shock-absorbing feet for enhanced strength and stability to capture sharper photos in demanding conditions
- Innovative ultracompact design eliminates negative space features found on traditional tripods, packing down to half the volume
- 20 lb. load capacity optimized for use with full-frame DSLR cameras and telephoto lenses; built-in load-hanging hook offers enhanced stability
- Multiple deployment configurations adjust for full height, tabletop, inverted, ultra low-angled and more; compatible with ultralight conversion kit (not included)
- Quick-release locking mounting system secures any camera attachment instantly, saving you time and eliminating struggle
- Intuitive omnidirectional ball head with locking adjustment ring eliminates the need for traditional adjustment knobs
- Integrated mobile phone mount deploys from center column to capture selfies, timelapses and long exposures on your phone's camera
- Integrated anchor attachment allows it to be carried with strap (not included) or in protective sleeve
- All components are weather- and impact-resistant, as well as fully serviceable, cleanable and replaceable
- Includes tripod, weatherproof soft case, standard plate, 2 and 4mm hex wrenches, mobile mount and bushing removal tool
- Climate-neutral certified
Imported.View all Peak Design Tripods
15.2 x 5.6 x 3.125
2 lbs. 13 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...