REI Co-op Timber Mountain Insulated Mittens - Toddlers'
Offering big warmth for small hands, the weatherproof, insulated toddlers' REI Co-op Timber Mountain mittens are perfect for packing snowballs and building snow forts.
- Polyester shells feature waterproof/breathable and windproof inserts to help keep the elements at bay
- Polyester insulation offers lasting warmth without excess bulk
- Shells have grippy synthetic leather palms for a good grip
- Hook-and-loop straps allow you to adjust the way the mittens fit
- Gauntlet wrists extend coverage; toggles and cinch cords seal cold and snow out
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (your kid!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Kids' Ski Mittens
Type Of Waterproofing
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS Length 3.75 - 4 4 - 4.25 Hand Circumference 4.5 - 5 5 - 5.5
Measurements are stated in inches.
Measure hand circumference: Measure around your dominant hand at the knuckles with fingers together; do not include your thumb. Measure hand length: Measure from the crease at the base of your palm to the end of your middle finger. Use the larger of the two measurements to select your glove size.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...