The North Face ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate 3-in-1 Jacket - Men's
With a waterproof shell and warm liner jacket that can be worn together or alone, The North Face ThermoBall Eco Snow Triclimate 3-in-1 men's jacket offers options for unpredictable winter days.
- 2-layer DryVent™ shell with sealed seams and waterproof zippers provides waterproof/breathable protection to keep you dry and comfortable
- Durable water repellent (DWR) coating provides the first layer of defense against moisture
- Helmet-compatible hood adds coverage
- Powder skirt has gripper elastic to help keep out snow
- Secure-zip chest pocket, hand pockets and wrist pocket with goggles wipe; internal goggles pocket
- Underarm vents allow heat out when you're working hard
- The inner jacket's ThermoBall™ Eco insulation is made from 100% postconsumer recycled polyester and provides warmth even when wet
- Secure-snap hand pockets provide some storage capacity on the inner jacket
- Outer and inner jackets offer zip-in-compatible integration with other complementing garments from The North Face (not included)
- Outer jacket features a standard fit for easy layering
Imported.View all The North Face Men's Synthetic Insulation Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer DryVent waterproof/breathable fabric
Back Length (in.)
2 lbs. 3.27 oz.
Removable Liner Fabric
Removable Liner Insulation
ThermoBall Eco recycled polyester fibers
Contains recycled materials
XS S M L XL XXL XXXL Chest 33 - 35 36 - 38 39 - 41 42 - 44 45 - 48 49 - 52 53 - 56 Sleeve Length 33 33.5 34 34.8 35.5 36.3 37 Waist 27 - 28 29 - 30 31 - 34 35 - 38 39 - 42 43 - 44 Hip 33 - 34 35 - 37 38 - 40 41 - 43 44 - 46 47 - 49 50 - 52 Inseam 31.5 32 32.5 32.5 32.5
TALL: Some shirts, pants and jackets are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer and sleeves that are 2 inches longer than regular sizes.
SHORT: Pants are available in short sizes. These have an inseam of 30 inches.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...