Mountain House Breakfast Skillet - 2 Servings
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Hash browns, scrambled eggs, crumbled pork patty, peppers and onions for breakfast! The Mountain House Breakfast Skillet lets you eat well on the trail or in your tent.
- Just add water to the pouch and you're good to go in less than 10 minutes, with no cleanup
- Free of artificial preservatives, artificial flavors and artificial colors; freeze-dried to lock in nutrients and freshness
- Gluten-free certified by GFCO
- Recycle used pouches with TerraCycle
- Nutrition facts and ingredients displayed here may differ from what is printed on the packaging; information on packaging reflects actual contents
Made in USA.Ingredients: Precooked egg mix (whole egg [stabilized, glucose removed], nonfat milk, egg yolk [stabilized, glucose removed], tapioca starch, sunflower oil, less than 2% of: salt, smoke flavor [sunflower oil, smoke flavor], yeast extract, xanthan gum), potatoes (potato, sodium acid pyrophosphate), pork sausage crumble (pork, sea salt, less than 2% of: cane sugar, spices, rosemary extract, chili pepper), onion potato starch, natural fried flavor (maltodextrin, yeast extract, sea salt, natural flavor [contains canola oil]), bell pepper, less than 2% of: garlic powder, white pepper.View all Mountain House Backpacking Breakfasts
Servings per Container
Calories Per Serving
Calories from Fat
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...