REI Co-op Junction Cycling Rain Jacket - Men's
Find riding in the rain fun? Welcome to the club! There's no secret handshake, but there is a key to comfort: the windproof, waterproof/breathable men's REI Co-op Junction cycling rain jacket.
- 2.5-layer windproof, waterproof/breathable recycled ripstop nylon shell is fully seam-sealed and has a waterproof front zipper
- Durable water repellent (DWR) finish beads up light rain
- Pit zips with waterproof zippers allow venting when you heat up
- Hood fits over a bike helmet, adjusts to fit without a helmet and tucks into the collar when you don't need it
- Zippered hand pockets and chest pocket have flaps to keep out the rain
- Longer in the back for coverage in riding position
- Cuffs are shaped to provide a weather seal over gloves
- Reflective accents on the zipper, back and arm
- Made to reflect our love for people and the planet through the use of recycled materials and bluesign®-approved materials
- Recycled materials keep waste out of landfills and bluesign®-approved materials conserve resources and protect the health of people and the environment
Recycled nylon ripstop (bluesign®-approved)
|Type of Waterproofing|
2.5-layer waterproof/breathable membrane
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.