Motorola Talkabout T470 2-Way Radios - Pair
Keeping you in touch wherever you trek, the Motorola Talkabout T470 2-way radios are rugged travel companions with 2 power options and access to NOAA weather channel alerts.
- 22 channels plus 121 privacy codes; group-call function with easy pairing; receives NOAA weather channel and alerts
- FRS service is license-free
- With dual power, these radios can use USB-rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) or standard AA alkaline batteries
- Quiet Charge mode means calls are silent when radios are charging, but they'll continue to receive NOAA weather and emergency alerts
- VibraCall® function vibrates to alert you when a message or call is received on a specified channel and code
- Weatherproof IPX4 rating means they can withstand splashing water from any angle
- A built-in LED flashlight makes its possible to get where you need to in the dark
- Hidden displays
Imported.The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.View all Motorola Two-Way Radios
Up to 35 miles
0.5 watts on channels 8–14; less than 2 watts on channels 1–7 and 15–22
FRS / GMRS
8.7 x 6.4 x 2.75 inches
1 lb. 6.1 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...