SPOT X with Bluetooth
When you're off the grid or beyond cellular coverage, SPOT X with Bluetooth can connect to your phone to easily communicate with friends and family, or can be used as a standalone satellite messenger.
- Connect to your smartphone via Bluetooth® through the SPOT X app to access your contacts and communicate with your contacts (satellite subscription not included)
- Exchange messages with cell phones and email addresses from virtually anywhere in the world, even outside of cell range
- SPOT X can also be used as a standalone communication device; it has its own dedicated U.S. mobile number, so others can message you directly at any time
- Your SPOT Account comes loaded with 14 predefined messages that you have the ability to customize and sync to your SPOT X device
- Send an SOS to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency and receive confirmation when help is on the way
- Select from 2.5, 5, 10, 30 or 60 min. tracking intervals to let family and friends follow your progress with SPOT's easy-to-use mapping interface
- Check in with the push of a button to quickly and easily let everyone on your list know you're OK
- Link to your social media accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go
- Built-in compass and programmable waypoints help you navigate
Imported.An additional SPOT Service Plan is required for operation. Visit vendor website to shop satellite subscription plans and additional services.View all SPOT Satellite Messengers
Average Battery Life
Rechargeable lithium polymer
7.5 x 5.75 x 2 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...