Danner Mountain Pass Hiking Boots - Men's
Built with light hikes, leaf-strewn parks and city streets in mind, the men's Danner Mountain Pass hiking boots are a lighter-weight take on rugged Danner boots, with the same iconic heritage look.
- GORE-TEX® waterproof breathable membranes keep water out while allowing sweat and moisture to escape
- Full-grain leather uppers have gone through 6 different tests to ensure durability and strength
- Updated construction method integrates the shank, midsole and lasting board of each boot into a single, unified piece for a lighter-weight feel
- Low-profile Vibram® Kletterlift Thin outsoles offer traction designed for everyday use; thin outsoles reduce height and weight from the traditional Kletterlift outsoles
- Leather-lined collars provide extra padding at the ankles for an easier break-in period
- Removable OrthoLite® footbeds have 3 layers of varying density for cushioned support; open-cell polyurethane construction offers better heat dissipation and air circulation
- Stitchdown construction is handcrafted to provide a wider platform for increased stability underfoot
- Fits true to size; made with the Portland-made 503 last for a casual fit that doesn't compromise the Danner lace-to-toe construction
Made in USA.View all Danner Men's Day Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
2-layer GORE-TEX waterproof breathable membrane (excluding Rio version)
Vibram Kletterlift rubber
Can Be Resoled
2 lbs. 14 oz.
6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 U.S. Men's 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 11.5 12 13 14 15 UK 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 10.5 11 EU 39 39.5 40 41 41 - 42 42 43 43 - 44 44 44 45 46 47 48 49
This size chart is meant to be a guide only, as Danner styles are built from various lasts that fit each foot differently. Generally, most people size down a half to a full size when buying Danner boots as compared to their shoe size from other major footwear brands.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...