Geyser Systems Portable Shower with Heater
Basecamp always running out of water? The Geyser Systems portable shower and cleaning system with built-in heating lets you wash your gear—or yourself—with less than 1 gallon of water.
- Built-in heating system heats water in 15–45 minutes and automatically turns off when water is 95°F
- Control valve lets you choose your water flow rate for up to 15 minutes of usage
- Advanced pump technology provides reliable, consistent water flow from beginning to end—no pressurization needed
- For a hot shower without the built-in heater, add 2 liters of cold water and 1 liter of boiling water from your camp kitchen—your shower will be ready in as few as 5 minutes
- Intuitive LED dashboard lets you know when the water is hot and ready to use
- Water level sensor lets you know when to wrap up your shower
- Replaceable scrub sponge features a coarse side for tough grime and a soft side for general cleaning applications
- Additional yellow, green and pink color scrub sponges available (not included) to help you easily differentiate which scrub cleans your dishes, climbing rope, etc.
- 16 ft. long power cord to keep messy puddles away from the car
- Power by connecting the included 12V plug into your vehicle (engine must be running when in use) or connect to a deep cycle battery (battery and jumper cables not included)
Made in USA.View all Geyser Systems Camp Showers
Liquid Capacity (L)
Liquid Capacity (fl. oz.)
101.4 fluid ounces
16 x 9 x 6 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...