Zamberlan Frida GTX Hiking Boots - Women's
Offering support for extended hiking and lightweight backpacking, the Italian-made Zamberlan Frida GTX hiking boots for women boast GORE-TEX® Extended Comfort membranes for waterproof protection.
- Light and durable Hydrobloc® suede leather uppers feature 1-piece construction that eliminates seams to add reliability and protect the waterproof/breathable membranes
- Soft padded collars go easy on your ankles without compromising support
- Wide laces and noncorrosive metal D-ring hardware offer a long wear life
- 3mm memory foam footbeds enhance comfort
- EVA wedge midsoles add support while reducing overall weight
- Zamberlan Ladies Fit last is designed exclusively for a woman's foot shape to provide a comfortable, women-specific fit
- Lightweight, resoleable Vibram® Bacon outsoles deliver dependable traction in a variety of conditions
Imported.View all Zamberlan Women's Day Hiking Boots
Type Of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX Insulated Comfort membrane
3mm nylon/polyethylene shank
Vibram Bacon rubber
Can Be Resoled
1 lb. 15.6 oz.
6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 U.S. Women's 6 6.5 7 7.5 8 8.5 9 9.5 10 11 EU 37 38 39 39.5 40 40.5 41 42 42.5 43 Foot Length (in.) 9 9.3 9.5 9.7 9.8 9.9 10 10.3 10.5 10.6
Half sizes may appear with an "H" on the box and tag. For example, 8.5 may be listed as 8H.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...