Salsa Cutthroat GRX 810 1x Bike
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Cover ground with speed and efficiency on gravel races, bikepacking epics or local singletrack—anywhere dirt beckons—with the comfortable, compliant and precise carbon Salsa Cutthroat GRX 810 1x bike.
- Unique drop-bar mountain bike geometry delivers a stable ride, no matter what's under your tires; 69° head tube angle provides a longer wheelbase for stability over long days
- Road Boost Drivetrain pairs 1x mountain boost cranks with a Shimano GRX 810 drivetrain in all other areas, delivering both precision drop-bar shifting and ample tire clearance
- Shimano GRX 810 gravel-optimized drivetrain features nonslip ergonomic levers, precision 1x11-speed shifting and hydraulic braking
- Frame and fork fit 29 x 2.4 in. tires with clearance for mud and debris; abrasion-resistant plates minimize the damage that mud and debris can cause
- The new Cutthroat Carbon fork is 32% more compliant than the previous generation and features internal wire routing for dynamo hub lighting systems
- Class 5™ Vibration Reduction System (VRS) features tall, thin, vertically oriented seatstays that subtly flex outward on impacts, promoting vertical compliance
- The lack of seatstay and chainstay bridges allows the full length of the stays to contribute to compliance, while the rear thru axle ensures precise tracking
- 445 mm horizontally-oriented chainstays with Class 5 VRS resist pedaling torque to maintain a laterally stiff rear end with the efficiency and comfort endurance riders need
- Every size is designed for maximum frame bag volume; size-specific Cutthroat Direct Mount frame packs (not included) attach via thumb screws for tool-free installation/removal
- 52 cm frame can carry up to 4 water bottles (with 2 on the fork via Three-Pack mounts; not included); 54–60 cm sizes have room for 5 bottles
- Top tube bag-mounts and frame-designed hydration routing take the ease of eating and drinking while riding to a whole new level
- Accessory and bag mounts on the top tube, seat tube, down tube and fork, as well as front and rear rack mounts, offer near-endless options for carrying cargo
- Compatible with most rear racks (not included) via hidden seatstay mounts and the Salsa Rack-Lock seat collar (required; not included)
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Salsa Cutthroat Product Line View all Salsa
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Cutthroat carbon deluxe
Race Face Turbine with Race Face direct-mount 36t chainring
Shimano GRX 810 Hydraulic
Shimano GRX 812
Shimano M7000, 11-speed 11-42t
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano GRX 810 Hydraulic with XT 160mm rotors
Shimano GRX 810 Hydraulic
DT Swiss X 1900
DT Swiss Spline 15x110mm Thru Axle
DT Swiss Spline 12x148mm Thru Axle
Teravail Sparwood 29 x 2.2 in. Durable, Tubeless-Ready
Salsa Cowchipper Deluxe
Salsa Guide Deluxe
WTB Volt Race 135
Cane Creek 40
54 CM 56 CM 58 CM 60 CM Height Range 168-175 cm 173-185 cm 183-193 cm 190-UP Reach 372.91 385.28 395.13 406.36 Stack 592.45 619.53 644.73 664.34 Effective Top Tube 540 560 580 600 Seat Tube Center-Top 419.1 508 558.8 584.2 Standover Height 741.72 810.51 851.75 874.22 Head Tube Length 98 127 154 175 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 69 69 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 74.25 74.25 74 73.75 Wheelbase 1067.55 1090.31 1109.83 1128.6 Chainstay 445 445 445 445 Fork Offset 51 51 51 51
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...