REI Co-op Hyperaxis Fleece Jacket 2.0 - Men's
Made for movement, the men's REI Co-op Hyperaxis Fleece Jacket 2.0 is tough on the outside, cozy on the inside and stretchy all over—a little upgrade from your traditional fleece.
- Polartec Power Stretch® Pro™ fleece gives 4-way stretch and breathability, plus it wicks away moisture and dries quickly
- Scuba-style hood with LYCRA® spandex binding at the edge stays securely in place during activity without the need for a drawcord
- Cuffs and hem also feature LYCRA spandex binding for a secure but flexible fit
- Chest pocket with concealed zipper for keeping small items close at hand
- Zippered hand pockets are compatible with a pack hipbelt
- Full front zipper with chin guard
- Raglan sleeves reduce chafing under pack straps
- Thumbhole cuffs add ease to layering
- Made using bluesign®-approved materials, which conserve resources and protect the health of the environment, workers and wearer (you!)
Imported.View all REI Co-op Men's Fleece Jackets
Polartec Power Stretch Pro fleece (50% polyester/40% nylon/10% LYCRA spandex; bluesign® approved)
|Back Length (in.)|
Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL||XXXL||24 IN Waist||26 IN Waist||28 IN Waist||30 IN Waist||31 IN Waist||32 IN Waist||33 IN Waist||34 IN Waist||35 IN Waist||36 IN Waist||38 IN Waist||40 IN Waist||42 IN Waist||44 IN Waist||46 IN Waist||48 IN Waist||50 IN Waist|
|Chest||35||36 - 38||39 - 41||42 - 45||46 - 49||50 - 53||54 - 57|
|Waist||27.5||28 - 30||32 - 34||36 - 38||40 - 42||44 - 46||48 - 50||24||26||28||30||31||32||33||34||35||36||38||40||42||44||46||48||50|
|Hip||33.5||34.5 - 36.5||37.5 - 39.5||41 - 43||44 - 46.5||47.5 - 50.5||51.5 - 54.5||32||33.5||34.5||36.5||37||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.25||41||43||44||46.5||47.5||50.5||52.5||54.5|
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: Some pants are available in short sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 2.5 inches shorter than regular sizes.
TALL: Some pants, shirts, jackets and parkas are available in tall sizes, which generally means an inseam that is 3 inches longer and a rise that is 1 inch longer, a shirt or jacket body that is 2 inches longer, a parka body that is 2.5 inches longer and sleeves that are 2.5 inches longer than regular sizes.
Capri or cropped pants have an intentionally shorter inseam—reference the technical specs instead of this chart.