Cannondale Bad Boy 1 Bike
Elegantly aggressive style meets forward-thinking features. With its stiff Lefty LightPipe fork, grippy tires and agile handling, the Cannondale Bad Boy 1 bike is built to take the city by storm.
- Cleanly integrated LED lights in the Lefty LightPipe fork and seatpost increase your visibility in low-light conditions
- Big-volume tires on 650b wheels are fast-rolling and offer nimble handling, excellent cornering grip and pothole-erasing comfort
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Cannondale Bad Boy Product LineView all Cannondale Hybrid Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
SmartForm C1 alloy OPI, integrated Urban Armor bumper, 1-1/8 in. head tube, sliding dropouts
Lefty LightPipe rigid, integrated SuperNova LED lightstrip, USB rechargeable battery, 1-1/8 in. steerer
Gates S150, Gates Belt Drive CDX sprocket 46t
Thun Zumba, BSA-threaded
Shimano Alfine Rapidfire, 8-speed
Gates rear sprocket, 22t
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano MT400 hydro disc, 160/160mm RT26 rotors
Shimano MT400 hydro disc
Cannondale, double wall with eyelets, 32h
Lefty 50 front
Shimano Alfine 8-speed internal
WTB Byway, 650b x 40mm
Cannondale Riser, 6061 alloy, 18mm rise, 8-degree back, 4-degree up, 720mm
Bad Boy Si, integrated sandwich stem, 65mm
LightSkin with integrated rear LED light, 31.6, USB Rechargeable
Fabric Scoop Radius Elite, cro-mo rails
FSA Cartridge Bearing
Gates Carbon Drive, CDX Centertrack, 113t
26 lbs. 12.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Height Range 5'2" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5' 10" 5'10" - 6'1" 6'1" - 6'4" Reach 38.6 40.9 42.3 44.6 Stack 58.9 61.8 66.0 68.8 Effective Top Tube 56.0 59.2 61.8 65.0 Seat Tube Center-Top 45.0 49.0 52.5 55.0 Standover Height 76.2 79.2 83.3 85.8 Head Tube Length 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70° 70° 70° 70° Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° 73.5° Bottom Bracket Height 2.8 2.8 2.8 2.8 Wheelbase 103.6 107.0 109.9 113.3 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 2.2 2.2 2.2 2.2
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...