Scarpa Veloce Climbing Shoes - Men's
With a moderate downturn and soft, grippy rubber that lets your feet grab holds of any size and shape, the men's Scarpa Veloce indoor-specific climbing shoes represent a totally modern perspective.
- Single Z-strap closures allow for quick and easy adjustability
- Medium-tension DTS Active Rands conserve energy for all-day efficiency
- Specifically engineered for these shoes, proprietary S-72 rubber delivers excellent grip and durability
- Relaxed Performance Fit adds extra space in the toe area for more comfortable foot position with less pressure
- PAF (Pressure Absorbing Fit) heel system provides flexibility while reducing pressure on your Achilles tendons
- Appropriate for climbers of all abilities
- Made in Italy
Imported.View all Scarpa Men's Climbing Shoes
|Climbing Shoe Type|
4mm S-72 rubber
|Can Be Resoled|
|6.5||7||8||8.5||9||9.5||10||10.5||11||12||13||38 EU||38.5 EU||39 EU||39.5 EU||40 EU||40.5 EU||41 EU||41.5 EU||42 EU||42.5 EU||43 EU||43.5 EU||44 EU||44.5 EU||45 EU||45.5 EU||46 EU||46.5 EU||47 EU||48 EU||49 EU||50 EU|
Rock Shoes: Scarpa recommends you downsize 1/2 to 2 full sizes from street shoe size, though downsizing depends on shoe model, intended use and personal preference.
Mountaineering: Scarpa recommends you upsize 1/2 size or more depending on desired fit. Scarpa plastic mountaineering boots are based on the UK sizing scale.
Ski Boots: All Scarpa ski bootsare measured in Mondo sizing.Highlighted (or not) sizes share the same shell size; the liners are lasted for each 1/2 size. Some skiers may want to downsize up to 1 full Mondo size, depending upon personal preference.