Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Rain Pants - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Through sudden, saturating rain or persistent heavy mist, the men's Patagonia Torrentshell 3L rain pants balance simplicity with waterproof/breathable performance for soggy conditions.
- 100% recycled, 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable face fabric has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish and a tricot backer for next-to-skin comfort
- ECONYL® creates recycled nylon yarn from discarded fishing nets and other waste that pollutes our oceans
- Handwarmer pockets feature mesh pocket bags and DWR-treated zippers
- Elasticized waistband allows quick wardrobe changes when the clouds roll in
- Welted, DWR-treated 2-way side zippers extend from the cuffs to mid-thighs for easy pull-on
- Partially elasticized cuffs secure over your boots with snap-tab closures
- Pants can be stuffed into their own stow pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop to make carrying on a pack or harness easy
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
Imported.View the Patagonia Torrentshell Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Rain Pants
ECONYL recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance Standard
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...