Patagonia Torrentshell 3L Jacket - Men's
Stay dry in less-than-ideal conditions. The 3-layer construction of the men's Patagonia Torrentshell 3L jacket has a new backer, making it more durable than its 2.5-layer predecessor.
- 3-layer H2No® Performance Standard waterproof/breathable polyester with durable water repellent (DWR) coating sheds rain and snow
- Face fabric is constructed from post-consumer recycled materials (think: water bottles and salad bins)
- 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects with a waterproof/breathable barrier
- Snag-free center-front zipper with external and internal storm flaps and zipper-garage chin guard
- 2 zippered handwarmer pockets and venting pit zips; all with welted exterior storm flaps and DWR (durable water repellent)-treated zippers
- Self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out precipitation
- Jacket self-stuffs into left handwarmer pocket with carabiner clip-in loop
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing means this was made in a Fair Trade approved facility, which promotes safe working conditions and sustainable livelihoods
- bluesign® approved product means the company took deliberate steps to reduce negative impacts on the health of the environment, workers and wearer
Imported.View the Patagonia Torrentshell Product Line View all Patagonia Men's Multi-Sport Rain Jackets
Recycled ripstop nylon (bluesign® approved)
Type of Waterproofing
3-layer H2No Performance Standard shell
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
3X XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 56 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 38 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 49 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 33 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...