Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 Mountain Bike
Made for off-road adventures, the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.1 bike features a versatile 3 x 7 drivetrain and the solid stopping power of hydraulic disc brakes, giving new riders the right amount of control.
- The SR Suntour suspension fork gives you 100 mm of travel for a smooth ride and improved control
- Shimano 3 x 7 drivetrain provides a wide range of gears for power uphill and speed down
- Shimano Tourney rear derailleur delivers smooth and precise gear changes
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road, regardless of weather conditions
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
|Mountain Bike Style|
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
Shimano Tourney 42-34-24
Cartridge bearing square
Shimano Rapidfire Plus
Shimano 12-32, 7-speed
|Number of Gears|
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro hydraulic disc
Co-op Cycles 27.5, 32 H
Co-op Cycles 6061
Co-op Cycles, 27.2 diameter
WTB Volt Sport
31 lbs. 10 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
From a Climate Neutral Certified brand
|Effective Top Tube||575||585||605||625||645|
|Seat Tube Center-Top||345||375||410||445||480|
|Head Tube Angle (degrees)||69||69||69||69||69|
|Seat Tube Angle (degrees)||74||74||73||73||73|
All measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.