Co-op Cycles DRT 1.2 Bike
Get your first taste of—or get back into—the wild fun of singletrack with the Co-op Cycles DRT 1.2 bike. It's geared to let you climb strong and zoom on the flats, and it's dropper post compatible.
- Size XS–M bikes have 27.5 x 2.4 in. wheels; size L–XL bikes have 29 x 2.4 in. wheels
- Shimano 2 x 9 drivetrain provides 18 gears to help you conquer a variety of terrain
- Shimano Altus Shadow rear derailleur has a low profile reducing snags on rocks, branches and other trail debris while shifting smoothly and reliably between gears
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on- or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Front suspension features 120 mm of travel to help you roll over the rough stuff
- Internal cable routing offers a clean look and protects cables from grime
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Hardtail Mountain Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
SR Suntour XCR dual piston suspension
Shimano Altus, 36-22
Shimano Rapidfire Plus
Shimano Altus Shadow, 9-speed
Shimano 11-36, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
ST i25 TCS 2.0, 27.5" (Tubeless Ready)
Shimano 15mm thru axle
XS: 27.5 inches
S: 27.5 inches
M: 27.5 inches
L: 29 inches
XL: 29 inches
XS: WTB Trail Boss; 27.5 x 2.4 in.
S: WTB Trail Boss; 27.5 x 2.4 in.
M: WTB Trail Boss; 27.5 x 2.4 in.
L: WTB Trail Boss 29 x 2.4 in.
XL: WTB Trail Boss 29 x 2.4 in.
Co-op Cycles, 31.8, 3 degree
WTB Volt Sport
Wellgo aluminum platform
Shimano HG 9 speed
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
XS S M L XL Height Range 5' - 5' 3" 5' 3" - 5' 6" 5' 6" - 5' 9" 5' 9" - 6' 6' - 6' 3" Reach 400 425 450 475 500 Stack 584 584 584 640 658 Effective Top Tube 567 592 617 658 689 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 395 430 465 500 Standover Height 699 710 723 768 792 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 68 68 68 68 68 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 79 79 79 79 79 Wheelbase 1069 1121 1146 1207 1239 Chainstay 430 430 430 440 440
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...