Thousand Heritage Bike Helmet
Designed for urban city riding, the minimalist Thousand Heritage bike helmet sports sleek styling and thoughtful features like a secret pop-lock and 1-handed magnetic buckle.
- Secret pop-lock lets you access the hidden channel behind the logo mark and pop your U-lock or chain lock through; it's backed with a helmet anti-theft guarantee from Thousand
- 1-handed magnetic fastener leaves your fingers pinch-free
- Dial-fit system allows easy adjustment
- 7 vents with internal channeling help keep you cool
- Built-in, low-profile visor
- Vegan leather straps (Stealth Black color has nylon straps)
- Premium matte rubberized finish and moto trim (Gold color has a high-gloss finish)
- CPSC and EN1078 certified
Imported.To find your size, position a tape measure just above your ears and about 1" above your eyebrows. Keep the tape level to measure the circumference around the largest part of your head and then find the corresponding size in the Technical specs info.View all Thousand Recreational Cycling Helmets
S: 21-22 inches
M: 22-23 inches
L: 23-24 inches
S: 14.5 oz.
M: 1 lb. 0.2 oz.
L: 1 lb. 1.2 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...