Product Image of color Bali Blue loading
Grayl GeoPress Water Filter and Purifier Bottle - 24 fl. oz.
A global traveler's dream with fast, easy performance, the Grayl GeoPress water filter and purifier bottle helps protect you from viruses, protozoa, bacteria, particulates, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Award-winning OnePress™ global protection is effective for use on all 7 continents so you can save money, travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Removes viruses (e.g., hepatitis A, norovirus, rotavirus), bacteria (e.g., E. coli, salmonella, shigella) and protozoan cysts (e.g., amoebae, cryptosporidia, giardia)
- Simply fill, press and drink—fill from any freshwater source, press on the ground or other firm surface and drink purified water
- Activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors and odors; filter removes microplastics and other particulates
- 3-function SimpleVent™ drink cap allows one-handed hydration through the fast-flow drink spout, vents air while purifying and blocks cross-contamination, grime and dirt
- Softpress™ ergonomic comfort pads and tactile TopoGrip™ TPE on all heavy-use surfaces allow nonslip, anti-fatigue pressing
- With virtually no setup time: GeoPress purifies and filters 24 fl. oz. of water in 8 sec. (5 L per min.)
- Replaceable cartridge is rated for 350 cycles (65 gal./250 L); as press time reaches 25 sec. (or 3 years have elapsed since first use) it's time to replace the cartridge
- When stored properly, an unused cartridge has a 10-year shelf life
- Built tough to perform in harsh conditions and withstand drops up to 10 ft. onto concrete, even when full of water
- Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal
- Also meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers
Imported.View all Grayl Water Bottle Purifiers
Electro absorption/activated carbon
Protozoa, Bacteria And Viruses
Pump Strokes per Liter
24 fl. oz. per 8 sec. (5 L per min.)
10.4 x 5.6 x 3.4 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...