Electra Sprocket 16" Kids' Bike
Sporting removable training wheels, the Electra Sprocket 16 in. kids' bike celebrates all that's great about being a kid. Its single-speed ease will have them riding until the streetlights come on.
- Patented Electra Flat Foot Technology® provides comfort and control by allowing kids to plant their feet on the ground without leaving the saddle when stopping
- Lightweight aluminum frame makes it easy to transport
- Playful geometric design and vibrant colors decorate the frame and saddle
- Single-speed with front alloy linear-pull brake and rear coaster brake—just pedal in reverse to brake
- 16 in. tires with Kevlar® Guard casing offers protection against flats
- Equipped with removable training wheels that require no tools
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.This bike comes with Coast to Coast Support, which includes:View the Electra Sprocket Product Line View all Electra Kids' Cruiser Bikes
- 1 year of free adjustments (see more below)
- In-store bike assembly
- Pickup in store or curbside
- Bike experts available at 170+ bike shops
- Free flat tire repairs (labor only; parts not included)
- 20% off shop services
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Steel 3-piece; dual-position 140mm arms; steel 32t chainring
Number of Gears
Front: alloy linear-pull
Anodized alloy with machined sidewalls
16 x 2.15 in.
Electra 16 Sprocket
Forged alloy 25.4mm quill, 40mm extension
Steel 22.2mm x 200mm
Electra kids' Selle Royal 16
Resin 9/16 with reflectors
1" steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
16 IN Height Range 3'0'' - 3'10'' Reach 22.9 Stack 36.1 Seat Tube Center-Top 22.3 Standover Height 48.8 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 70 Wheelbase 72.2
Measurements are stated in centimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...