MSR PocketRocket Deluxe Stove
Only a smidge heavier than the original, the ultralight MSR PocketRocket Deluxe stove adds a durable, push-start igniter and a broader burner head for better heat distribution and simmering.
- Just 10g (0.3 oz.) heavier—the weight of 2 nickels—than the PocketRocket 2 stove
- Ideal for backpackers who want to travel fast and light on the trail without sacrificing high-quality cooking performance
- Push-start ignition provides fast, reliable piezo lighting; spark igniter is protected inside burner for durability
- Broad burner with wind-blocking burner lip improves wind resistance and combines with simmer control for excellent cooking versatility
- Pressure regulator maintains stove's fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel, offering faster boil times than non-regulated canister-mounted stoves
- Just 83g (2.9 oz.) and ultra-packable, this stove expands the menu options for ultralight backpacking
- Fuel not included
Imported.View the MSR PocketRocket Product LineView all MSR Backpacking Stoves
Number of Burners
Burn Time (Max Flame)
60 minutes (8 oz. canister MSR IsoPro)
Average Boil Time (1L)
3 min. 18 sec.
3.3 x 2.2 x 1.8 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...