Cannondale Quick Disc 3 Bike - 2019
This product is not available.Shop similar products
Why drive when you can get some exercise? The Cannondale Quick Disc 3 bike offers a carbon fork and overall light weight, ample reflectivity for riding after dark, and smooth handling.
- The Quick SL frame features refined SmartForm C2 construction that saves 200g over other Quick frames, and internal cable routing for a clean look
- Full carbon fork with a thru-axle saves significant weight and handles beautifully
- Shimano Sora shifters shift smoothly through 18 just-right gears
- Enhanced SAVE micro-suspension in the rear triangle along with ergonomic grips, pedals and saddle keep you comfortable and connected to the road
- OutFront steering geometry makes the Quick stable and fun to ride
- Balancing heads-up ease with forward-leaning efficiency positions you for a sporty and comfortable feel
- Tektro M315 hydraulic disc brakes with 160mm rotors ensure you stop exactly when you need to
- Smooth-rolling Schwalbe Spicer 700 x 30c tires have K-Guard puncture protection and reflective sidewalls
- Be seen—bright 360° reflective elements on the frame and fork, plus reflective sidewalls on the tires, increase visibility from all angles
- Subtle rack and fender mounts make it easy to turn your bike into a fast, fun commuting machine; rack and fenders not included
- In true Cannondale form, Quick bikes are lightweight, easy to pedal, easy to lift and easy to love
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.View all Cannondale Endurance Bikes
Bike Frame Material
Quick SL Disc, SmartForm C2 Alloy, SAVE, tapered head tube
Quick Disc, full carbon, 12x100mm thru-axle, 1-1/4" to 1-1/8" tapered steerer, Flat Mount
FSA Tempo, 50/34
Cartridge square taper
Shimano Sora, 2x9
Shimano Sora, 31.8 clamp
Shimano Sora GS
Sunrace, 11-34, 9-speed
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Shimano M315 hydro disc, 160/160mm
Shimano M315 hydro disc
Cannondale C4 Disc, double wall, 32h
Sealed Alloy Disc, 12x100
Sealed Alloy Disc, QR rear
Schwalbe Spicer, 700 x 30c, K-Guard puncture protection, reflective sidewall
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 3° rise, 10 ° sweep, 640mm
Cannondale C3, 6061 Alloy, 31.8, 6°
Cannondale C4, 6061 Alloy, 27.2 x 350mm
Cannondale Quick Ergo Performance
Cannondale Fitness Reinforced Composite
FSA Sealed Bearing, Integrated, 1-1/4"-1-1/8"
KMC Z99, 9-speed
24 lbs. 3.2 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
S M L XL Reach 38.8 39.6 40.4 41.2 Stack 55.4 57.8 60.2 62.6 Effective Top Tube 55.7 57.3 58.8 60.3 Seat Tube Center-Top 40.0 45.0 50.0 55.0 Standover Height 69.0 73.1 77.2 81.2 Head Tube Length 13.4 16.0 18.5 21.1 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 70 70 70 70 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 73 73 73 73 Bottom Bracket Height 27.7 27.7 27.7 27.7 Wheelbase 105.3 107.0 108.6 110.3 Chainstay 43.5 43.5 43.5 43.5 Fork Offset 5.5 5.5 5.5 5.5
Measurements are stated in centimeters.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...