Co-op Cycles REV 20 6-Speed Plus Kids' Bike
Keeping it light, simple and stable, the Co-op Cycles REV 20 6-speed bike has plus-size tires and disc brakes to give kids the traction, stopping power and confidence to learn the joys of singletrack.
- 6061 aluminum frame is light, strong and easy to manage
- 6-speed drivetrain is controlled with a single, intuitively easy-to-use Shimano RevoShift twist shifter; a flick of the wrist changes gears for easy pedaling
- Mechanical disc brakes provide quick response and sure stopping power
- Extra-wide, 2.6 in. all-terrain tires soften the little bumps and stick to the trail for a smooth, stable ride
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Co-op Cycles Rev Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Kids' Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Shimano Tourney RevoShift twist
Shimano Tourney, 14-28T, 6-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Logan mechanical disc
Slant Six Sport, 20 x 2.6 in.
Wellgo composite platform
23 lbs. 15.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
20 IN Reach 305 Stack 423 Effective Top Tube 450.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 225 Standover Height 442 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Wheelbase 862.5 Chainstay 365 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...