Co-op Cycles REV 20 6-Speed Plus Kids' Bike
Not a member? Join now for only $20.
Keeping it light, simple and stable, the Co-op Cycles REV 20 6-speed bike has plus-size tires and disc brakes to give kids the traction, stopping power and confidence to learn the joys of singletrack.
- 6061 aluminum frame is light, strong and easy to manage
- 6-speed drivetrain is controlled with a single, intuitively easy-to-use Shimano Revo twist shifter; a flick of the wrist changes gears for easy pedaling
- Mechanical disc brakes provide quick response and sure stopping power
- Extra-wide, 2.6 in. all-terrain tires soften the little bumps and stick to the trail for a smooth, stable ride
- Bicycle weight limit is 80 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Co-op Cycles Kids' Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Shimano Tourney Revo Twist
Shimano Tourney, 14-28, 6-speed
Number of Gears
Mechanical Disc Brake
Logan mechanical disc
Slant Six Sport, 20 x 2.6 in.
Wellgo composite platform
23 lbs. 15.8 oz.
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
20 IN Reach 305 Stack 423 Effective Top Tube 450.7 Seat Tube Center-Top 225 Standover Height 442 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 69 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 71 Wheelbase 862.5 Chainstay 365 Fork Offset 40
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...