Maxxis Minion DHR2 3C EXO TR WT Mountain Bike Tire - 27.5 x 2.4
With the same tread pattern as its downhill counterpart, the Maxxis Minion DHR2 3C EXO TR WT mountain bike tire uses a single-ply casing to reduce weight without sacrificing control.
- Center tread features ramped knobs to improve acceleration and sipes to create a smooth transition when leaning the bike
- Paddle-like knobs on the center tread dig in under hard braking and help keep the bike under control
- Side knobs look similar to those on the Minion DHF tire, but they're widened to provide more support when cornering
- Available Maxx Terra rubber compound is softer and offers more traction than 3C Maxx Speed, yet provides better tread wear and less rolling resistance than Maxx Grip
- 3C Triple Compound uses a harder, longer lasting base layer and 2 progressively softer top layers in order to maximize traction and stability
- Tubeless-ready (TR) allows for use without a tube; just add sealant
- Wide trail (WT) casing is optimized for 30–35mm inner width rims
- EXO protection offers highly flexible, densely woven fabric that increases cut/abrasion-resistance in the sidewalls, making it ideal for rocky, treacherous trails
Imported.View all Maxxis Mountain Bike Tires
Thread Count Casing (tpi)
60 threads per inch
Recommended Pressure (psi)
50 pounds per square inch
1 lb. 15.7 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...