Co-op Cycles DRT 3.1 Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
Our first full-suspension bike, the Co-op Cycles DRT 3.1 is designed to make trail riding a piece of cake—even if the trail is rough, rocky and wild as an acre of snakes.
- Air-sprung RockShox Sektor RL front suspension and RockShox Monarch R Solo Air rear both have external rebound adjust to keep the ride smooth and wheels glued to the trail
- Size XS-S bikes have 26+ x 2.8 wheels and 120mm of front and rear travel; size M-XL bikes have 27.5+ x 2.8 wheels and 140mm of front travel and 130mm of rear travel
- 1 x 10 drivetrain with Shimano Deore rear derailleur eliminates the front derailleur to enable swift, streamlined shifting and reduce overall weight
- Shimano Deore Shadow Plus clutch-style rear derailleur decreases chain slap and makes shifts more reliable
- Comes outfitted with a remote-control X-Fusion Manic dropper seatpost to let you adjust to terrain on the fly (XS-M frames allow 100mm of travel; L-XL frames allow 150mm)
- Tektro hydraulic disc brakes deliver reliable stopping power on or off-road and in variable weather conditions
- Tires and rims are ready for a tubeless tire setup
- Front and rear thru-axles provide added rigidity
- Bicycle weight limit is 300 lbs. total, including rider + all gear carried on the bike and on the rider's body
- Pedals not included
- Specs and images are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View the Co-op Cycles DRT Product Line View all Co-op Cycles Full-Suspension Mountain Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Mountain Bike Style
Bike Frame Material
Co-op Cycles 6061 aluminum
RockShox Monarch R Solo Air
FSA Gamma Pro 1X MegaExo
Shimano Deore, 10-speed, Rapidfire Plus
Shimano Deore Shadow +
Shimano 10-speed 11-42T
Number of Gears
Hydraulic Disc Brake
Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc
Shimano Alivio with thru-axle
Shimano Alivio 12mm thru-axle
Co-op double butted aluminum riser
Co-op cycles 6061 aluminum
X-fusion Manic dropper with remote; 100mm/150mm
WTB Volt Sport
Shimano Super Narrow, 10-speed
XS S M L XL Height Range 5'0" - 5'3" 5'3" - 5'6" 5'6" - 5'9" 5'9" - 6'0" 6'0" - 6'3" Reach 400 425 450 475 500 Stack 560 560 590 608 627 Effective Top Tube 550 575 608 640 672 Seat Tube Center-Top 360 395 430 465 500 Standover Height 761 763 781 795 799 Head Tube Angle (degrees) 66 66 67 67 67 Seat Tube Angle (degrees) 75 75 75 75 75 Wheelbase 1124 1150 1181 1213.9 1246.7 Chainstay 433 433 441 441 441 Fork Offset 46 46 46 46 46
Measurements are stated in millimeters unless otherwise indicated.
How we measure bikes
- Standover Height Standover Height is a measurement from the ground to the top of the top tube, measured at the midpoint of the top tube.
- Reach Reach is the horizontal distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured at head tube level.
- Stack Stack is the vertical distance from the center of the cranks to the center of the head tube, measured to the top of the head tube.
- Effective Top Tube Effective top tube is the distance from the center of the head tube to the center of the seat tube/seat post, measured parallel to the ground.
- Seat Tube Center to Top Seat Tube length is the measurement of the seat tube, from the center of the cranks to the top of the seat tube.
- Head Tube Length Head Tube Length is measured from the bottom to the top of the head tube.
- Head Tube Angle Head Tube Angle is the acute angle between the head tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike)
- Seat Tube Angle Seat Tube Angle is the acute angle between the seat tube and the ground (measured towards the rear of the bike).
- Bottom Bracket Height Bottom Bracket Height is a measurement taken vertically from the ground up to the center of the cranks.
- Wheelbase Wheelbase is the measurement from the center of the front axle to the center of the rear axle.
- Chainstay Length Chainstay Length is the measurement from the center of the cranks to the center of the rear axle.
- Fork Offset Fork Offset, or rake, is the distance from the front axle to a line drawn parallel to the center of the head tube or steering axis.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...