Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Chicago - 4th Edition
Get outdoors with 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles of Chicago. With a perfect blend of popular trails and hidden gems, this guidebook leads you to scenic overlooks, wildlife hot spots and historical settings.
- The best way to experience Chicagoland is by hiking it—get outdoors with Illinois author Ted Villaire as he helps you find and enjoy the area's top hikes
- Provides plenty of options for a couple hours or a full day of adventure—all within about an hour of Chicago and the surrounding communities
- Perfect for visitors to the area or locals looking for new places to explore
- Go bird-watching at Goose Lake Prairie or immerse yourself in history along the I&M Canal Trail
- Experience breathtaking views from secluded Lake Michigan beaches or marvel at the awe-inspiring sand dunes in Northwest Indiana
- Each hike description features key at-a-glance information on distance, difficulty, scenery, traffic, hiking time and more, so you can quickly learn about each trail
- Detailed directions, GPS-based trail maps and elevation profiles help to ensure that you know where you are and where you're going
- Also features tips on nearby activities further enhance your enjoyment of every outing
Made in USA.View the Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes within 60 Miles Product LineView all Menasha Ridge Press Midwest Hiking Guidebooks
State / Province
8.9 x 6 inches
Menasha Ridge Press
Number of Pages
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...