Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Chicago - 4th Edition
Get outdoors with 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles of Chicago. With a perfect blend of popular trails and hidden gems, this guidebook leads you to scenic overlooks, wildlife hot spots and historical settings.
- The best way to experience Chicagoland is by hiking it—get outdoors with Illinois author Ted Villaire as he helps you find and enjoy the top area hikes
- Provides plenty of options for a couple hours or a full day of adventure—all within about an hour from Chicago and the surrounding communities
- Perfect for visitors to the area or locals looking for new places to explore
- Go bird-watching at Goose Lake Prairie or immerse yourself in history along the I&M Canal Trail
- Experience breathtaking views from secluded Lake Michigan beaches or marvel at the awe-inspiring sand dunes in Northwest Indiana
- Each hike description features key at-a-glance information on distance, difficulty, scenery, traffic, hiking time and more, so you can quickly learn about each trail
- Detailed directions, GPS-based trail maps and elevation profiles help to ensure that you know where you are and where you're going
- Also features tips on nearby activities further enhance your enjoyment of every outing
Made in USA.View all Menasha Ridge Press Midwest Hiking Guidebooks
8.9 x 6 inches
Number of Pages
Menasha Ridge Press
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...