Gear Aid ReviveX Odor Eliminator - 10 fl. oz.
Mildew, body odor and other stinky scents can ruin valuable gear. When washing isn't enough, try the powerful Gear Aid ReviveX odor eliminator. The 10 oz. packet is good for several applications.
- Rather than just hiding or masking bad odors, this concentrated blend of water-activated microbes safely removes the bacteria causing the smell
- Effectively eliminates odor causing bacteria from mildew, mold, pets and perspiration on most fabrics including neoprene, fleece and cotton
- Biodegradable solution of 10 microbial elements penetrates into the pores of fabric, rubber and even hard surfaces to eliminate odor naturally
- Fast, effective and completely safe for the environment, leaving only carbon dioxide and water as by-products
- Ideal for cleaning hundreds of items including PFDs, wetsuits, tents, backpacks, outerwear, athletic clothes, footwear and pet items
- Mix the solution with water; it works quickly and thoroughly with one application, no need for lengthy soaking
- Gentle, all-natural formula is HE compatible for use in all washing machines; can also be applied as a spray or dip to treat hard-to-wash items and areas
- Product was formerly named MiraZyme
Made in USA.Directions for use: Use 0.5 oz. (15ml) ReviveX for every 20 gal. (75.8L) of water. Use 1.5 oz. (45ml) ReviveX for every 55 gal. (208.5L) of water. Mix well. Unzip all garment and compartment zippers. Dip item into solution, saturating inside and out. DO NOT RINSE. Remove item and air dry. Cap bottle tightly and store in a cool, dry place. May darken leather. Test for colorfastness prior to use.View all Gear Aid Gear and Clothing Washes
DIRECTIONS FOR USE ON TENTS: Mix 2 oz (60ml) ReviveX in 20 gal (75.8 L) of water. Turn tent inside out and unzip doors. Immerse tent in solution, saturating completely. Soak for 5 minutes. DO NOT RINSE. Remove tent and air dry.
FOR STUBBORN OR SEVERE ODORS such as pet mishaps, skunk, fish, spilled milk, farm boots and work gear: Apply ReviveX full strength to problem area. DO NOT RINSE. Air dry.
ReviveX may be applied with a spray bottle, mixed according to directions or full strength. Saturate item completely.
10 fluid ounces
10 fluid ounces
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...