Oboz Sawtooth II Low Hiking Shoes - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The men's Oboz Sawtooth II Low hiking shoes go mile-for-mile right along with you thanks to easy-fit collars, breathable mesh paneling and sturdy, lightweight heel counters.
- Nubuck leather uppers and breathable, moisture-wicking nylon mesh liners combine protection and breathability to keep your feet dry and comfortable
- O FIT Insoles™ offer exceptional fit, feel and performance
- Dual-density EVA midsoles provide cushioning while keeping feet light and agile
- Nylon shanks offer protection underfoot, increasing surefootedness on varied terrain
- Heel counters crafted of abrasion-resistant textile and rubber increase comfort
- Protective toe overlays protect against abrasion
- Asymmetric collars articulate with ankle motion, accommodating for unique ankle bone locations
- High-friction, nonmarking rubber outsoles grip in all directions thanks to the toothy side lugs and directional lugs underfoot
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future
Imported.View the Oboz Sawtooth Product LineView all Oboz Men's Hiking Shoes
1 lb. 15.2 oz.