Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles: Seattle - 3rd Edition
This Menasha Ridge Press guide, 60 Hikes Within 60 Miles of Seattle, showcases the best of what the Pacific Northwest has to offer, from the heights of the Cascade Range to the shores of Puget Sound.
- Explore ancient trees, thundering waterfalls, towering peaks and ice-clad volcanoes—some of the most enduring symbols of the region
- This edition features 3 new hikes: Evans Creek Preserve, Mount Teneriffe and Teneriffe Falls, and Greider Lakes, plus brand-new header info for all 60 hikes
- Also includes vital information on hiking with dogs
- Updated information, maps and/or photos for hikes including Iron Goat Trail, Dirty Harry's Peak, Flaming Geyser State Park, Mailbox Peak, Franklin Falls and many others
- In addition, the book covers Washington State's 2 newest Wilderness Areas, Wild Sky Wilderness (established 2008) and Alpine Lakes Wilderness (expanded in 2014)
Made in USA.View the Menasha Ridge Press 60 Hikes within 60 Miles Product LineView all Menasha Ridge Press Washington and Oregon Hiking Guidebooks
8.9 x 5.9 inches
Bryce Stevens and Andrew Weber
Number of Pages
Menasha Ridge Press
State / Province
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...