Kokatat Hydrus 3L Stoke Dry Top Paddling Jacket - Men's
The men's Kokatat Hydrus 3L Stoke dry top paddling jacket prepares weekend warriors and everyday paddlers alike to take on anything on the water,—including bow-crashing waves and sideways sleet.
- 3-layer Hydrus waterproof breathable coating keeps you dry in rolling seas and extreme weather; durable water repellent (DWR) finish causes water to bead up and roll off
- Tough outer nylon face fabric resists abrasion; polyurethane microporous middle and soft polyester inner layer work in tandem to manage moisture
- Latex neck and wrist gaskets seal with your skin to help keep water out
- Dual adjustable neoprene outer skirt
- Keep a key or another small item in the self-draining chest pocket
- Factory-sealed seams enhance dryness
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Paddling Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
3-layer Hydrus waterproof breathable coating
S M L XL XXL Chest 35-38 38-41 41-44 44-48 48-53 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 36-37 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 41-45 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 47-50 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements.
HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty.
INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone.
SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone.
WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...