Kokatat Hydrus 2.5L Storm Cag Paddling Jacket
Conditions can change in an instant when you're out on the water. Score the protection you need with the roomy Kokatat Hydrus 2.5-layer Storm Cag jacket, which fits over your entire paddling getup.
- Full-coverage pullover with adjustable shockcord fits around cockpit coaming to seal out water and weather; fits cockpits up to 38 x 21.5 in. (L x W)
- Hydrus 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable fabric helps keep you warm and dry; hook-and-loop adjustable coated Lycra® cuff closures prohibit water from going up your sleeves
- Large, self-draining front cargo pocket and sleeve pocket with zippered closures
- Reach inside the pullover behind the cargo pocket for your PFD or other layers
- Large pile-lined kangaroo handwarmer pocket shelters hands from the cold
- Take it along just for emergencies; the Kokatat Storm Cag pullover stuffs into its own hood and packs down small
- Reflective tape on hood and sleeves enhances visibility in low light
Made in USA.View all Kokatat Men's Paddling Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
2.5-layer Hydrus waterproof breathable coating
S M L XL Chest 35-38 38-41 41-44 44-48 Sleeve Length 30-32 32-34 34-35 35-36 Waist 28-31 31-34 34-37 37-41 Hip 36-39 39-41 41-44 44-47 Inseam 29-30 30-31 31-32 32-33
CHEST: Measure at the widest point. If the person is muscular, take a second measurement at the armpit area, across the upper chest. Use the larger of the two measurements. HIP: Place the tape around the hips and across the widest point of the buttocks. Make sure that all pockets are empty. INSEAM: This is also referred to as the “crotch to ankle bone” measurement. Have the person stand with legs straight and feet about 12” apart. Measure from the crotch area, snug up against the body, down to the ankle bone. SLEEVE LENGTH: Hold arm directly out to the side, parallel to the floor, palm down. Bend the elbow forward, stop hand in front of nose. Place the tape at the base of the neck, starting at the spine. Run tape along the arm, turn at the elbow, measuring to the wrist bone. WAIST: Measure around the narrowest part of the waist.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...