MSR Lightning Explore Snowshoes - Women's
If you seek all-day comfort and ease of use on your off-trail forays, look no further than the women's MSR Lightning Explore snowshoes. They provide easy on/off and heel lifts to reduce fatigue.
- Improved ratchet system makes getting in and out for lunch stops a breeze, not to mention making on-the-fly adjustments
- Cushioned cradle in the bindings offers exceptional comfort
- Heel lifts deploy with the simple flick of a pole grip to reduce fatigue and increase traction on the steeps
- Macro adjustment straps accommodate a wide range of boot sizes
- 360° Traction frames deliver a level of security that tubular frames simply can't, especially on traverses
- Add-on modular flotation tails (sold separately) accommodate heavier loads, or allow you to go from packed snow to deep powder with a single pair of snowshoes
Made in USA.Max recommended load specification includes weight of hiker with gear.View the MSR Lightning Product Line View all MSR Women's Snowshoes
Max Recommended Load
22 IN: 180 pounds
25 IN: 210 pounds
22 IN: 22 x 7.25 x 2.3 inches
25 IN: 25 x 7.25 x 2.3 inches
22 IN: 3 lbs. 11 oz.
25 IN: 3 lbs. 14 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...