Product Image of color Neon Green loading
Motorola Talkabout T600 H20 2-Way Radios - Pair
Motorola Talkabout T600 H20 2-way radios keep you in contact with your adventure partners on land or water, thanks to a floating, waterproof design and LEDs that light up in water.
- Range of up to 35 miles (may vary depending on terrain and conditions); compatible with any radio regardless of brand
- Waterproof (IP67) floating design; if they go overboard, they float face up and the built-in LED flashlight activates to make them easy to find
- 22 FRS/GMRS channels and 121 privacy codes create 2,662 unique combinations to ensure you always have a clear channel; scan function lets you quickly find a channel
- NOAA weather radio keeps you updated with real-time weather and alerts to warn of possible dangers
- An emergency alert button transmits an alert siren followed by spoken or incidental sounds to warn others of your peril, and has a built-in white/red LED emergency flashlight
- Push-To-Talk (PTT) power boost allows you to extend the transmission range by increasing the transmitter power output
- Hands-free communication is provided by iVOX/VOX, which acts like a speakerphone to keep your hands free as you hike
- Select from 20 call tones to let other know it's you when you begin transmission; you can also choose a unique tone to transmit when you finish talking
- Quiet Talk (QT) ensures uninterrupted communication with other Motorola radios that have QT, and VibraCall vibrates instead of emitting a tone to help you stay discreet
- Choose from the included NiMH rechargeable batteries to power the radio for up to 9 hours, or use 3 AA batteries (sold separately) for up to 23 hours
- A low battery alert reminds you when power is getting low, so you can recharge or swap batteries
- The keypad lock prevents inadvertent changes of your personalized settings by requiring a passcode to make alterations
- Included belt clips have whistles built-in so they can be used as signaling devices in an emergency
- Includes 2 radios, a Y cable adapter with dual micro-USB connectors, 2 belt clips, and 2 NiMH-rechargeable batteries
Imported.The communication range quoted is calculated based on an unobstructed line of sight test under optimum conditions. Actual range will vary depending on terrain and conditions, and is often less than the maximum possible. Your actual range will be limited by several factors including, but not limited to: terrain, weather conditions, electromagnetic interference and obstructions.View all Motorola Two-Way Radios
FCC License Required
(each) 7.8 x 2.4 x 1.5 inches
1 lb. 9 oz.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...