Product Image of color Blue loading
Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Hiker Medical Kit
The Adventure Medical Kits Hiker medical kit is equipped with carefully selected supplies tailored to meet any basic first-aid needs you and a friend might experience on a 2-day adventure.
- Easy Care™ organization system helps you find what you need at a moment's notice, organizing contents into clearly-labeled injury-specific pockets
- Find supplies quickly, even in the dark: an external kit map shows you where the supplies are located, while a reflective mountain logo makes the bag easy to spot
- See-through pockets protect items from dirt and moisture while allowing for quick and easy access; zippers hold items in when opening the kit or accessing it vertically
- Stop bleeding quickly with the trauma pad, close wounds with butterfly bandages and medical tape, and stabilize sprained ankles or strains with the elastic bandage
- Kit also contains common medications for allergic reactions, itches, pain and fever, inflammation and diarrhea
- Hospital-quality tools include EMT shears and precision forceps for efficient and effective backcountry medical care
- Antiseptic wipes and butterfly bandages for cleaning and closing small wounds
- Stop blisters before they start with moleskin, a reliable dressing that reduces friction; kit includes 14 die-cut pieces, shaped to fit common problem areas
- Know how to treat common backcountry injuries and illnesses with the up-to-date wilderness first-aid information in the hiking first-aid guide, written by Eric A. Weiss, M.D.
- This compact hiking first aid kit weighs less than 8 oz. and features a durable, water-resistant medical bag
- Durable nylon bag with darting provides extra space inside the kit for your own items
Made in USA.View the Adventure Medical Kits Mountain Series Product LineView all Adventure Medical Kits First-Aid Kits
6.5 x 5.5 x 3 inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...