Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell Jacket - Men's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Patagonia Insulated Torrentshell jacket was designed for days of sideways precipitation and uncivilized temperatures when you can't believe it hasn't turned to snow.
- H2No Performance Standard 2-layer waterproof/breathable shell is made from recycled nylon for superior weatherproofness and earth-friendliness
- Thermogreen synthetic insulation uses 92% recycled polyester fibers and provides soft, lofty warmth that insulates even when wet
- Center-front zipper features an interior storm flap and a zipper garage with soft microfleece at chin to block drafts
- Insulated, 2-way adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows with a simplified cord-and-hook design
- Two handwarmer pockets are lined with soft microfleece; interior zippered security pocket protects small essentials
- Venting pit zips have 2-way zippers with DWR treatment to dump heat when you're active
- Adjustable hook-and-loop cuff closures and dual-adjust drawcord hem seal out the elements
Imported.View all Patagonia Men's Casual Rain Jackets
Type Of Waterproofing
H2No Performance waterproof/breathable membrane
Thermogreen polyester fibers (92% recycled)
Back Length (in.)
Contains recycled materials
XXS XS S M L XL XXL Chest 31-33 34-35 35-37 38-40 42-44 46-48 50-52 Sleeve Length 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 Waist 26 28 29-30 31-33 34-36 37-40 42-44 Inseam 30 31 31 32 33 33 33
Inseam varies depending on style. Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...