Product Image of color Red loading
Necky Chatham 16 Kayak with Skeg
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Necky Chatham kayak is built to minimize windage, have great maneuverability and superb rough-water performance. It's inspired by classic British designs.
- High-density polyethylene construction offers performance, rugged durability and affordability; molded in graphics won't scratch or fade
- Hull is shaped with a full chine, providing ample stability for a kayak of this width; responsive shape performs well when leaning turns and edging
- Forward-carried bow volume ensures good resurfacing characteristics when riding through wind waves or punching surf
- Drop skeg enhances tracking and resistance to weathercocking with Necky Wire kink-free deployment controls beside cockpit
- Fully bulkheaded bow, stern and day hatches provide generous dry cargo storage for extended voyages
- Bungee deck rigging secures extra gear for easy access; compass mounting surface just ahead of bow hatch
- Carry toggles at bow and stern allow easy portaging to and from the water; includes perimeter lines and paddle float strap
- Ratchet-adjustable, padded backband with forward-mounted seat adjustments; soft foam seat and adjustable thigh braces deliver a personalized fit
- Ideal for coastal exploration through surf zones, rock gardens and convoluted rip tides
- Blemished; item has minor cosmetic blemishes that do not affect product performance
Made in USA.View all Necky Touring Kayaks
16 ft. 5 in.
30.75 x 14.25 inches
Number of Paddlers
Weight Capacity (lbs)
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...