Mountain Equipment Frostline Down Jacket - Men's
A minimalist, low-bulk down jacket for essential extra warmth on fast moving days, the Mountain Equipment Frostline also gives impressive weather resistance for peace of mind in exposed situations.
- DRILITE® Loft 20-denier outer fabric is totally windproof and highly water resistant
- 700-fill-power Pure Down has a minimum content of 90% down and 10% feathers; fill weighs 136 g in size L
- Stitched-through baffle construction throughout holds down in place
- Elastane-bound, mountain helmet–compatible hood is adjustable
- 2-way YKK® molded center-front zipper
- Zippered handwarmer pockets; Napoleon chest pocket
- Elastane-bound cuffs and adjustable dual-tether hem drawcords help seal out drafts
- Packs into hand pocket with twin carabiner carry loops (carabiners not included)
- Certified to the Down Codex® standard, which promotes transparency and animal welfare in the down supply chain
- Mountain Equipment is a member of Fair Wear Foundation, a European initiative working to improve workplace conditions in the garment and textile industry
Imported.View all Mountain Equipment Men's Down Jackets
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 14.5 oz.
30 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 32 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 34 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 36 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 38 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam 40 IN Waist x 31 IN Inseam S M L XL XXL Chest 30 - 40 40 - 42 42 - 44 44 - 46 46 - 48 Waist 30 32 34 36 38 40
Measurements are stated in inches
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...