Mountain Hardwear Direct North GORE-TEX INFINIUM Down Jacket - Women's
This product is not available.Shop similar products
For winter's most bone-chilling days, the Mountain Hardwear Direct North down jacket combines a GORE-TEX® WINDSTOPPER® shell with high-lofting 700-fill-power down to keep you dry and warm.
- Fully windproof and highly breathable, the GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ WINDSTOPPER® shell is also water-repellent enough to keep you dry in most conditions
- High-lofting 700-fill-power down provides all-day warmth
- RDS certification ensures the down does not come from animals that have been subject to any unnecessary harm, such as force-feeding or live-plucking
- Embedded RECCO® reflector enhances radio signals from search-and-rescue RECCO detectors, helping speed up the search for a buried avalanche victim or lost individual
- Helmet-compatible hood with 3-way drawcord adjustment gives you a perfect fit
- Zippered front stash pocket and 2 zippered hand pockets
- Internal powder skirt helps keep snow out
- Articulated cuffs with VELCRO® Brand adjustment tabs offer a detailed fit and easy, last-minute adjustability
- Drawcord hem
- Snowsports fit is designed for layering
Imported.View all Mountain Hardwear Women's Down Jackets
Recycled polyester plain weave
Type of Waterproofing
GORE-TEX INFINIUM waterproof breathable laminate
700-fill-power duck down (75% down/25% feathers)
Back Length (in.)
1 lb. 9 oz.
Product meets the bluesign® criteria
Contains recycled materials
Down certified to the Responsible Down Standard (RDS)
XS S M L XL 1X 2X 3X Numerical Size 0-2 4-6 8-10 12-14 16 16 - 18 20 - 22 24 - 26 Chest 32-33 34-35 36-37 38.5-40 41.5 43 - 45 47 - 49 51 - 53 Sleeve Length 30-31 31-32 32-33 33-34 34 32 32.75 33.5 Waist 25-26 27-28 29-30 31-33 34.5 36 - 38 40 - 42 44 - 46 Hip 35-36 37-38 39-40 40-41.5 43-44.5 45 - 47 49 - 51 53 - 55
Measurements are stated in inches unless otherwise indicated.
SHORT: 30 inch inseam.
REGULAR: 32 inch inseam.
LONG: 34 inch inseam.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...