ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 6 Tent
Need a larger tent for your family or troop? The ALPS Mountaineering Taurus 6-person tent provides 100 sq. ft. of living space, a 6 ft. peak height and 2 doors and vestibules for easy entry/exit.
- Full coverage fly creates 2 large vestibules to store your gear; vestibules can be easily accessed from either inside or outside of the tent via large zippered openings
- Freestanding design with 2 fiberglass poles, frame clips and a ring-and-pin connection frame system is easy to assemble
- Bathtub style floor constructed of 75-denier 185T polyester taffeta 2000 mm coating keeps you and your gear dry
- 75-denier 185T polyester rainfly with 1500 mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide excellent weather protection
- When your camping trip is over, take down is simple and the tent can be conveniently stored in the included compression drawstring duffel bag until your next outing
Imported.View all ALPS Mountaineering Camping Tents
17 lbs. 2 oz.
8 x 25 inches
120 x 120 inches
100 square feet
22.75 + 22.75 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...