ALPS Mountaineering Red Tail 80 Pack
Whether you're just getting started or planning your next extended backcountry trip, the ALPS Mountaineering Red Tail 80 pack's fully adjustable suspension adjusts easily to provide the perfect fit.
- Removable top pocket doubles as a fanny pack, providing a lightweight option to carry just the essential gear as you explore
- Kangaroo pocket provides additional storage space and an extra spot to secure gear between the pocket and the main compartment
- Hydration pocket and port allow you to carry and use a water reservoir keeping you hydrated (reservoir not included)
- Stretch side pockets
- Removable padded hipbelt with pockets
- Webbing ladder adjustable harness; removable sternum strap
- Internal horizontal divider; extendable top lid with spindrift collar and drawcord
- Front lashing points; over-the-top compression strap
- Lightweight 200-denier double ripstop nylon fabric
- Includes a raincover
Imported.View all ALPS Mountaineering Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
4,880 cubic inches
5 lbs. 7 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
200-denier double ripstop nylon
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...