ALPS Mountaineering Red Tail 65 Pack
Whether you're just starting out or planning your next multiday backcountry trip, the ALPS Mountaineering Red Tail 65 pack offers a fully adjustable suspension that provides the perfect fit.
- Removable top pocket doubles as a fanny pack, providing a lightweight option to carry just the essential gear as you explore
- Kangaroo pocket provides additional storage space and an extra spot to secure gear between the pocket and the main compartment
- Hydration pocket and port allow you to carry and use a water reservoir keeping you hydrated (reservoir not included)
- Stretch side pockets
- Removable padded hipbelt with pockets
- Webbing ladder adjustable harness; removable sternum strap
- Internal horizontal divider; extendable top lid with spindrift collar and drawcord
- Front lashing points; over-the-top compression strap
- Lightweight 200-denier double ripstop nylon fabric
- Includes a raincover
Imported.View all ALPS Mountaineering Backpacking Packs
Gear Capacity (L)
Gear Capacity (cu. in.)
3,965 cubic inches
4 lbs. 14 oz.
Adjustable Torso Length
Fits Torso Length (in.)
200-denier double ripstop nylon
Number of Stays
Number of Exterior Pockets
Sleeping Bag Compartment
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...