Product Image of color Ash/Gold loading
Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 1 Tent
This product is not available.Shop similar products
The Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 1 tent improves on an award-winning design with increased volume, creating more livable comfort for your solo trips without the added weight.
- This 3-season, 1-person backpacking tent offers ultralight, freestanding, high-volume performance with steep walls and a vertical door for maximum livability
- Angle SF hub on the DAC Featherlite pole system allows for high-volume pole architecture, steeper walls and increased usable interior space without increasing weight
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- Dry-entry vestibule helps keep rain and snow out of the tent interior as you enter and exit; vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule; storm flaps on the vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor have 1,200mm waterproof polyurethane coating; all seams are taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (no PVC or VOCs)
- 2 media pockets allow for direct earbud cord routing from phones and other devices
- 3 interior mesh pockets; gear loops accommodate Big Agnes Entertainment Center and PowerCase lofts (sold separately)
- Fast Fly set up available with optional footprint (sold separately)
- Comes with 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
Imported.View the Big Agnes Fly Creek Product LineView all Big Agnes Backpacking Tents
Minimum Trail Weight
1 lb. 11 oz.
Fly / Footprint Pitch Weight
1 lb. 4 oz.
2 lbs. 1 oz.
4 x 19 inches
86 x 38/28 (L x W head/foot) inches
20 square feet
5 square feet
Number of Doors
Number of Poles
Aluminum DAC Featherlite
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...