Electra Cruiser 1 Step-Through Women's Bike
This product is not available. Good news: we have a newer version.Shop newer version
The capable and stylish Electra Cruiser 1 keeps things simple, elegant and fun for your around-town jaunts and sun-soaked casual rides.
- Frame design places pedals in front of the seatpost, which creates a low center of gravity and positions rider in an upright, balanced position
- Mounting and dismounting the bike is an uncomplicated affair, thanks to the step-through design
- Single-speed drivetrain is simplicity itself, so forget about shifting and just get on, ride and enjoy a day cruising down the boardwalk or around the park
- Rear coaster brake is both effective and intuitively simple to use—just pedal in reverse to brake
- 26 in. wheels with knobby tires stay stable through turns at slow speeds
- Platform pedals accept just about any pair of shoes or sandals; full-length chainguard keeps pant legs free of grease and entanglement
- Features a comfortable, wide saddle with elastomer springs
- Specs on the Electra Cruiser 1 bike are subject to change
Imported.Free Adjustment Period:View all Electra Cruiser Bikes
New bikes go through a normal break-in period, after which they should be readjusted. All bicycles sold at REI include free adjustments for one year after purchase date—as many times as you need. Included: derailleur and brake adjustments, lateral wheel truing, hub and headset bearing adjustments, tire inflation and chain lubrication. Not included: replacement or installation of new components or accessories, any other services. Call your local REI Co-op Bike Shop for more information.
Bike Frame Material
Steel, one piece
9-piece loose ball
Number of Gears
Classic Knobby, 26 x 2.125
Electra Comfort with elastomer springs
1" steel threaded
Bike weight is based on median size, as sold, or the average of two median sizes.
Loading Reviews... Loading Questions...