- Short hull is great for small paddlers who want a kayak that's easy to transport to the water and easy to control
- Polyethylene offers excellent durability and easy care
- Stabil-form™ hull design delivers outstanding stability and speed with exceptional tracking for its length
- Seat features 4 separate adjustments to dial in the comfort, and channels on the seating surface enhance airflow and drainage
- Padded thighbraces and adjustable footbraces personalize the boat fit to enhance stability and control while paddling
- Stern hatch seals with an audible "click," and a stern bulkhead helps keep contents dry
- Bungee deck rigging at bow and stern secures extra gear on board; toggle carry handles offer convenient transport to and from the water
- The Old Town Camden 106 Kayak weighs approximately 42 lbs.
Made in USA.
|Best Use||Flatwater Kayaking|
|Length||10 ft. 6 in.|
|Cockpit Size||39 x 17.5 inches|
|Seat Type||Padded / Foam|
|Number of Paddlers||1|
|Weight Capacity (lbs)||350 pounds|