- Limited production knife is numbered—only 178 were made!
- Svelte and ultralight carbon fiber handle features a distinctive herringbone pattern and black hardware
- Satin S30V premium stainless-steel blade is strong and sharp enough to slice through food, wire and ropes with ease
- Spring-loaded AXIS locking mechanism adjusts smoothly for ease of operation and lets you fold the knife without placing your fingers in the blade's path
- Unleash the blade with a simple push of the ambidextrous thumb-stud openers
- The Benchmade 530 Limited Edition Carbon Fiber knife features a reversible pocket clip
Made in USA.
|Knife Blade Type||Straight Edge|
|Number of Blades||1|
|Max Blade Length (in.)||3.25 inches|
|Closed Length||4.17 inches|
|Handle Material||Carbon fiber|
|Blade Construction||S30V stainless steel|